“MEME” has been doing the rounds for quite awhile now in the blogging world. I was first tagged by the beautiful, lovable and passionate blogger, Alpana Jaiswal in her blog http://motifsonthewall.blogspot.com. Thank you, darling for the honor.
I thought to myself that I should give it sometime. I really am at a loss for words when it comes to answering questions. I can never think of witty retorts or obvious ones. So I stalled till ….
I try and not miss any new post by Jim Brandano in his versatile blog http://jpweddingphotograpy.blogspot.com and guess what? I was TAGGED! This is the second time Jim has honored me. First it was the Versatile Blogger Award and today this. Thank you, Jim. We have a mutual admiration society here. I love your photography and your style of writing.
I was just getting down to it when my Outlier, my soul sister Sulekha Rawat called me last night to say she has tagged me in Meme. Oh boy, now I really have to follow through. Sulekha is a prolific writer, funny, sensitive, witty, romantic. Her blog http://sulekkha.blogspot.com is a canvas of her thoughts, emotions and humor.
So here we go:
1. If you could go back in time to relive one moment, what would it be?
If I could go back in time I would want to be with my father before he left us all of a sudden. I never did get much of a chance to tell him how much I loved him and cared for him.
2. If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?
Nothing, absolutely nothing! I accept all that life has given me, no regrets, no looking back.
3. What movie or TV character you think you resemble most in personality?
I think I am too much of a split personality to think of any one personality that I may remotely resembleJ!!!
4. Which TV or movie character would you like to be?
Jenny Seagrove in the mini-series A Woman of Substance. She was beautiful, strong willed, feminine, and a formidable business woman.
5. If you could push one person in the whole world off a cliff and get away with it, who would it be?
I am all the time hanging by the edge of a cliff, trying to clamber out to high ground. So even if I wanted to which I don’t I wouldn’t be able to. Life is too beautiful to live in hate.
6. Name one habit you want to change in yourself.
I want to love myself more.
7. Describe yourself in one word.
8. Describe the person who named you in this MEME in one word.
Alpana Jaiswal : Childlike
Jim Brandano: Talented
Sulekha Rawat: Sensitive
9. Why do you blog? Answer in one sentence.
It is a place where you can express your thoughts and feelings and also be appreciated.
10. Name at least 3 people or more people to send this MEME, and then inform them.
Rachel Holt, Sukanya Bora and Mary Hudac Collins… their wit, humor, strength of character, sensitivity is reflected in their writing. I love visiting their blogs. Don’t miss them!
11. Link back to the person who tagged you in this meme.
Thank you Alapana, Jim and Sulekha.