I was completely taken aback last evening when I opened my mail. There was a notification that Mari. S. Wilbur http://www.mariscamera.
blogspot.com/ has left a comment on my post “My name is Heart” where she congratulated me for being awarded as one of the Most Versatile Blogger by Jim Brandano. Mari was one of the winners. Thank you, Mari for informing me and commenting on my post. You are an amazing photographer.
As for Jim, my friend I look forward to your posts as well to your comments on my posts. I love the way you add an introduction to your photographs, like a prelude to something amazing and beautiful, your photographs. http://jpweddingphotograpy.blogspot.com
I thank you for this honor. I am very new to the blogging world and to be recognized by another fellow blogger is very encouraging.
Now I have been given the difficult task of selecting seven such jewels, seven” Most Versatile Bloggers”. I have so many in my mind but am restricted to only seven. It is tough. It took me quite a few hours to select the ones. I have also been asked to write 7 things about myself. That’s one thing I have no clue about. Who am I? But I will give it a try. So here goes:
1. I am a single mother of a 17 year old. I try to be both mom and dad to my incredible child. Sometimes I succeed, sometimes I fail miserably.
2. I am very emotional. I cry at movies, I cry listening to beautiful music, I cry looking at anything beautiful. However onions don’t make me cry because I have learnt the trick!!!
3. I forget and forgive very easily, that’s why I tend to make similar mistakes.
4. I only listen to my heart, very rarely to my reason and I usually jump from the frying pan to the fire.
5. I have amazing friends who have stood by me in my most trying times. I thank god for that.
6. I am an incorrigible romantic! No matter how battered and bruised I never give up hope for another romantic adventure.
7. I believe in soul mates, not one but many.
THE SEVEN JEWELS:
http://battered-not-broken.blogspot.com Her blog name says it all. Her profile says, “I love life & and people. I'm a giving person. I would rather be a server than to be served. I forgive at the drop of a dime. But, I won't allow anyone to walk over me anymore …” Very informative, her blog is a store house of information on relationship.
http://emoversmith.blogspot.com Sumit Chakraborty, an upcoming blogger. Despite his young age his writings tell another story, that of a sensible, thoughtful, mature person. His poems reflect a sensitivity that is very endearing. Please follow this young man.
http://www.raisingamelie.com/ A journey of a father and daughter. Alejandro is funny, touching, heartwarming and sensitive. A blogger whose “daughter keeps her dad young as she grow older…” He has thousands of followers but those of who haven’t, please go and visit his blog.
http://almostthere.biz/ Sarah Jane, a very busy working woman and a mother but somehow she manages to stay on the top. A prolific writer who also suffers from writer’s block like all of us but has wonderful friends to contribute to her amazing blog. A must visit.
http://www.yogasavy.blogspot.com/ YogaSavy Savira, a yoga teacher, her blog is about the balance that we mortals are trying to achieve in life to find peace. “LIVE In The Moment LAUGH Always BREATHE With Awareness” is her blog name. Every post of this amazing blogger leaves you thinking. A must visit to this special lady’s blog.
http://motifsonthewall.blogspot.com The last of my choice but not the least. This young woman is strength, beauty, sensitivity and thoughtfulness personified. Alpana’s writings reflect all of that. She writes about love, relationship, and life. You have to visit her blog to see that.